Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas 2013 and the investiture of Dr. Paul Mockapetris as Doctor Honoris Causa
20 April 2021
|28 January, 2013|
The Rector of the Universidad Miguel Hernández (UMH), Jesús Pastor Ciurana, has conferred the Doctor Honoris Causa award on the American engineer Paul Mockapetris, known as one of the fathers of Internet. In this ceremony, the UMH has celebrated the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas, in which the University has celebrated the commencement of 85 Doctors of Philosophy and has granted 12 awards for outstanding doctoral research.
PICTURES OF THE CEREMONY:
- Image gallery of the investiture ceremony of Doctor Honoris Causa Paul Mockapetris.
- Image gallery of solemn academic ceremony to mark the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas 2013 and the commencement of doctoral degrees.
- Image gallery of the Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards at the Feast of St. Thomas Aquinas 2013.
- Rector’s speech
- Doctor Honoris Causa‘s speech (Spanish)/ Doctor Honoris Causa’s speech (English)
- Prof. Oscar Martínez Bonastre’s Laudatio (Spanish) / Prof. Oscar Martínez Bonastre’s Laudatio (English)
- Prof. Fernando Borras Rocher’s Laudatio for the conferment of new doctoral degrees.