29 October 2019
Specific set of Regulations:
- Royal Decree 2099/83 on the General Procedure for Precedence in Spain
- Decree 235/1999, 23 december, of the Valencian Government, concerning the general procedure for precedence in the Valencian Community.
- Decree 9/2003, 27 June, issued by The Council of the Generalitat Valenciana, modifying Decree 235/1999 (DOGV 30 June 2003)
- Agreement on the amendment of the UMH Regulations of Honorary Distinctions. (Approved by the Governing Council, 1 December 2009)
- Agreement on the amendment of the UMH Regulations of Honorary Distinctions. (Approved by the Governing Council, 25 July 2012)
- Catalogue of how to use the academic dress
Thirteenth Additional Provision. Form of Address.
The University Authorities shall be addressed using the form of address of Mr./Mrs./Ms. , followed by the functional title. In addition to this, Rectors shall be addressed with the honorific of “Rector Magnificus“.
- The legal documents are not available in English.